The Community Centre will be closed for the Christmas/New Year holidays from December 16 2022 until January 19 2023.
All those who want to reserve a time slot for the January, should phone one week prior to the January opening.
We also ask those who drop off clothing and household items to refrain from doing it during the holiday closing period. Thank you.
ACS Operating Schedule During the Pandemic
The Clothing Bank
- Those interested in accessing the “Clothing Department” need to call in advance and leave their “Name” and “Phone Number.” They will be later contacted and assigned a “Time Slot”.
- On Tuesday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, the Clothing department will be open to serve ONLY those who made prior reservation and have been assigned a “time slot”.
The Food Bank
- The Food Bank will be taking orders based on phone messages received before Tuesday at 6 pm. The orders will be prepared on Wednesday for Thursday.
- The Food Bank will be open to the public on Thursdays 9:30 – 2:00pm. Only those who have previously filled an order and received a “time slot” will be served according to their time slot order.
The Operating Hours below are suspended during the Pandemic
Operating Hours –
- Wednesdays 12:30 to 3:00 pm.
- Thursdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
1170 King St. East
Oshawa, ON – L1H 1H9
Phone: 905 433 8800
Email: [email protected]
Closures – The Center will be closed for four (4) weeks during the summer (last weeks of July and first weeks of August) as well as on Christmas and New Year (Third week of December until January 12).
Google Map – We have linked the Google map below to facilitate those who want to locate the Center and establish the distance from their houses.